Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Instructions

Right now I'm standing on a rock that the city made so people could look out and see all the things that the city has done for us. The government is positive 
government is lying 
The government is just keeping you in a box it's holding you back, they put all of these nice shinny things in front of you so u don't notice all the crap they are really doing, every one is freaking out about the next president why? Who cares every president that gets in to office and realizes how fuck America and can't do crap!! But how cares as long as we have are shinny things!!

1 comment:

  1. government is lying
    The government is just keeping you in a box it's holding you back, they put all of these nice shinny things in front of you so u don't notice all the crap they are really doing

    I hate government more than anything. I mean who says I can"t go to the back contry and build myself a place to live without getting taxed up my yingyang, and have the government say that I can't actually build that. man were not free like we used to be.

    ReplyDelete