Sunday, November 15, 2015

Heart

My  Heart beats 80 times a minute 
4,800 times and hour  806,400 times a week and 41,932,800 times a year
But yet I don't feel alive 
I feel numb 
There's a hole of sadness that needs love 
But in my small and sad heart 
Love is the one who everybody eles makes fun of 
Love is the one who gets beat after school 
So love Shrinks he shrinks so small that it's hard for him to fill the hole 
He stretches and reaches for the edges of the hole to pull it together 
But he can't 
and every time someone enters my life who helps love up 
heartbreak is there to beat him back down 
I miss love and I need it 
I want love 
I don't know why everyone is so scared of heart attacks when heartbreak is the real bitch 
My heart has beaten 712,857,600 times but I'm still numb 

4 comments:

  1. my heart has beaten 712,857,600 times but i'm still numb #stolen

    you are awesome, idk how you thought that up but praise your face

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I don't know why everyone is so scared of heart attacks when heartbreak is the real bitch"

    ooo

    ReplyDelete