Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Fear

I fear spiders 
I fear drugs 
I fear hobos 
I fear needles 
I fear love 
I fear moving on 
And I fear being left in the dust all alone with no one there to catch me when I fall 
No I don't fear love because love is a wonderful thing and when ur in love you feel complete! I fear falling out of love I fear the heartbreak I fear the deep dark empty feeling in ur gut that just makes u just want to give up 
I fear life  I fear because life doesn't give a shit if ur heart is broken life doesn't stop and the world doesn't stop spinning if ur so hurt that u can't even get up out of bed in the morning, life just goes on and u don't want to get left behind, so u get up out of bed and try to move on you  try to grow up because grown ups have but I fear growing up I'm not ready to look at a paper clip and only see one purpose I want to stay young I want to look at a paper clip and see all the 25 purposes that Carter j Pratt saw!

1 comment:

  1. "I'm not ready to look at a paper clip and only see one purpose"

    ReplyDelete